Do I Need A Special Education Attorney Or Advocate

Many special education issues do not require legal counsel and can be negotiated to a satisfactory conclusion directly with the district with an advocate. There are times when schools do not seem to budge at IEP meetings and next steps need to be taken. In California, an Advocate can represent the family in Due Process Hearings and us at Ask Now have successfully represented hundreds of families to get appropriate services and placement for their children through IEPs and Due Process hearings. We work side by side with attorneys and have years of experience assisting families at a fraction of the cost of attorney’s. We do have a long list of local attorney’s we can refer you to or work directly with if the situation calls for it.